Meet our Volunteer Board of Directors and Staff Members:
Board of Directors
Elena T., Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz B., Volunteer Director
Nick R., Finance Director
Sue S., Animal Program Director email@example.com
Open, Foster Vet Coordinator
Jeanine L., Foster Coordinator
Jenny D., Public Relations Coordinator
Mary Ann G., Follow up Coordinator
Ada M., Special Projects Volunteer
If it were not for our Board of Directors, staff and other dedicated volunteers, we would not be able to help any homeless animals. We are all in this together!!
Chicago Pet Rescue is looking to fill the following volunteer staff positions. Some of the benefits of joining the CPR staff include: helping to make decisions that will better the animals that we all care about; discounts on CPR events and items; advanced notice of rescue happenings; and other perks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to help.
1) Grant/Donation Research Volunteer: Position searches for Grant and In-Kind/Corporate donations proposals for CPR.
2) Animal Profile Volunteer: Position entails marketing and being creative.
3) Vet Assistant Volunteer: Position entails coordinating vetting for foster pets.
4) Animal Transport Volunteer: Position entails transporting pets.
5) Cat Socialization Volunteer: Position entails socializing our foster cats.
Some of our frequent volunteers: